First, thank you for participating in the St. Benedict the Moor Catholic Church’s online Silent Auction!
Secondly, the Silent Auction on-line bidding process is easy. Simply click on the images for each category or on the verbiage below each image to start the process.
Each selection will display the item’s value and its starting bid. Please note there are minimum incremental bids.
Minimum incremental bids mean each bid must be at least $1.00 or $5.00 higher (depending on the item) than the current highest bid.
You MUST register to submit a bid. Providing your email address and phone number enables us to contact you if your bid is the winning bid and arrangements may be made for you to pick up your item and make your payment.
Bidding will go through midnight on October 22, 2021.
Payment in the exact amount of the winning bid must be in the form of cash or check (personal or cashier’s) made out to “St Benedict the Moor Church” with “Silent Auction” in the memo line.
If you need assistance with the Silent Auction, please contact Ms. Arvilla Crawford @ firstname.lastname@example.org. or Charles Crawford @ Charles.email@example.com.
Lastly, enjoy the Silent Auction and thank you for your support.
Please use the instructions below to log onto the Silent Auction website:
This should bring you to the Homepage screen which has “St. Benedict Silent Auction” at the top of the page with “Auction”, “Contact Us”, and My “account” underneath this verbiage.
Click on “My account”:
In order to bid, you must provide this information under the Register column: First/Last name; Phone; Username; Email address, and Password.
Note: Providing your Phone number and email address will enable the winning bidders to be contacted
After registering, you can bid on the auction items. To return to the site, login under “My account” and click on Auction to return to the Silent Auction homepage. You can navigation throughout the site by clicking on icons (images) for the product categories or links for the product categories.
Once you are in the category you want to bid in:
– Click on the image of the item you are interested in
— You can click inside of the picture to see different parts of the item or; — Click on the magnifying glass to see a larger image of the item
– Click on the back arrow or the [ ] at the top right-hand corner to exit and return to the bidding page
– Click on the ‘bid now’ underneath the picture or the gavel icon at the top right-hand corner of the picture of the item to start bidding
– Bid on the items by using the up and down arrows in the text box with the $ sign and click on “Custom Bid’ to place your bids
– Bidding on the items is in increments of $1 or $5 is based upon the original value of the item
– The site will direct you to the “My Account” page to “Login/Register” if you haven’t already done so. You will be able to see all of the other bids for the item in the area entitled “Total Bids Placed”. After bidding on an item successfully, you will receive an email from this website stating this.
If you encounter problems, such as overbidding or being locked out of the website, use the “Contact Us” button or the “Private Message” tab under the picture you made a bid on to send a message to the Administrator. If you cannot remember your password, click on the “Lost your password?” link under the Login column under “My account”.
Bidding ends at midnight on October 22, 2021, and you will be notified if you have the highest bid. You will have until October 31, 2021, to pay for and pick up your item(s) from the church office. Payment in the exact amount of the winning bid must be in the form of cash or check (personal or cashier’s check) made out to “St. Benedict the Moor Church” with “Silent Auction” placed in the memo line. Payment(s) can be given to Sharon Hairston.